pain on right side

i have hepatitis c at the present time i don't know what my enzyme count is, however i know it must be active. Question I'm getting really bad pains right side,liver I'm assuming. Is there anything I can take to ease the pain and bloat? My side feels like its gonna burst! Have no insurance or doctor. Clinic says it will take 1-2 months after approval before i can see someone. help!!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

It is unusual for patients with HCV,to be very symptomatic.The most common symptom is tiredness and this is a very non specific complaint.We only see symptoms and signs when patients have advanced liver disease,or cirrhosis,and are usually swelling of the lower extremities,ascites,or water retention in the abdomen,or jaundice. The symptoms you describe suggest other problems of the gastrointestinal tract.Pain is unusually caused by hepatic pathology.I strongly advise you to try to get a medical evaluation,as it is the only way you can diagnose your problem and manage it.You will need also to assess the status of your liver disease and also consider therapy fot it as needed.

Feeling Great!
I'm cured?