Mar 22, 2002
I was told I have genotype 4, an egyptian strain. Do you have any information and does it respond well to treatment?
Response from Dr. Fried
See answers to one of the earlier questions.
High ast and alt levels
low white cell count help
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Interferon Treatment For Hiv
- You Can Only Get Hpv By Sex
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.