A startling case of HBV

My friend is going to the air force and had to be tested for HBV last June, and has had all three shots on time.She tested negitive, but she tried to donate blood a couple weeks ago and when they tested her blood it came back as positive for HBV. She did have oral sex with a guy that doesn't think he has had the shots, but since she was already vaccinated for it why did she get it and can I get it also because I also had oral sex with the same guy?

Response from Dr. Fried

HBV could be transmitted through oral sex. If someone received the vaccine and is protected, the only positive HBV marker in the blood would be HBs Antibody. Using simple blood tests, her healthcare professional can figure out whether she is immune or carries the virus or is completely cured from HBV.

Please answer
Hepatitis Antibodies