|Hep C and Toilet Water
Mar 22, 2002
I understand you cannot catch Hep C from a toilet seat, but can you catch it from toilet water splashing up upon your buttocks, especially if one has hemmorhoids or anal fissures. If the person preceeding you bled into the toilet water(either through menstration or from blood in stool or urine) could that cause one to be infected if one used the toilet subsequently. ( the toilet appeared clean before I used it, but I wonder if there could be residual blood in the water)
| Response from Dr. Fried
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.