|Gilbert's syndrome and Zoloft
Mar 18, 2002
Is there any contraindication to taking Zoloft if you have Gilbert's disease?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not that I know of. Gilbert's is a benign syndrome that does not cause any toxicity by itself. Zoloft is also a relatively easy drug on the liver. However there is always a possibility that any drug can cause any side effect. Gilbert's should not increase those chances. DTD
HEP B test
I like Vino !
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.