|HEP B test
Mar 14, 2002
I had a high risk exposure and just after six weeks I had a HEP B test which came back -ve.
Is this sufficient or will i need to retest ( its now almost 10 weeks ) ?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The incubation period for hepatitis B is approximately 6 weeks to 6 months. You should get tested again towards the end of this window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.