|HEP B test
Mar 14, 2002
I had a high risk exposure and just after six weeks I had a HEP B test which came back -ve.
Is this sufficient or will i need to retest ( its now almost 10 weeks ) ?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The incubation period for hepatitis B is approximately 6 weeks to 6 months. You should get tested again towards the end of this window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper
- Razors How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Protected Anal Sex
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Drinking After Someone
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Rubbing Penis
- Rubbing Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.