|HEP B test
Mar 14, 2002
I had a high risk exposure and just after six weeks I had a HEP B test which came back -ve.
Is this sufficient or will i need to retest ( its now almost 10 weeks ) ?
Response from Dr. Fried
The incubation period for hepatitis B is approximately 6 weeks to 6 months. You should get tested again towards the end of this window.
need help ASAP!!!!!!
Gilbert's syndrome and Zoloft
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Cases Of Hiv Through Pre-chewed Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.