Mar 14, 2002
Does Cryoglobulinemia in anyway make and HCV antibody more difficult to detect???
| Response from Dr. Fried
No, cryoglobulins should not interfere with anti-HCV antibody testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Current Treatment For AIDS
- Can You Get Hiv From Period Blood On A Toilet Seat?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Much Does Oxandrin Cost?
- Can You Die From Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.