Mar 14, 2002
Does Cryoglobulinemia in anyway make and HCV antibody more difficult to detect???
Response from Dr. Fried
No, cryoglobulins should not interfere with anti-HCV antibody testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.