Mar 14, 2002
Does Cryoglobulinemia in anyway make and HCV antibody more difficult to detect???
Response from Dr. Fried
No, cryoglobulins should not interfere with anti-HCV antibody testing.
pcr at end of treatment
need help ASAP!!!!!!
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.