Mar 14, 2002
Does Cryoglobulinemia in anyway make and HCV antibody more difficult to detect???
Response from Dr. Fried
No, cryoglobulins should not interfere with anti-HCV antibody testing.
pcr at end of treatment
need help ASAP!!!!!!
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.