|Inactive Hepatitis B
Mar 12, 2002
I was tested for hepatitis b and was found inactive. What relationship does birth control pills have to hepatitis? If I have a bad sinus headache's what type of over the counter medication can I use having this infection hbv.Will inactive hepatitis change or will it continue to say inactive. I also, have high blood pressure. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Fried
Oral contraceptives may be used in patients with chronic hepatitis. Acetaminophen is an acceptable pain reliever for patients with chronic hepatitis, provided that they do not drink any alcohol. I usually limit intake to less than 2 grams per day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.