|Aids and caregivers
Feb 7, 2001
I am a preschool teacher and I was wondering how can I protect myself from becoming infected with the Aids virus from the children I work with? Thank you Likus
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Likus, The HIV virus is only transmitted through blood and sex so you are in no danger. If one of the children cuts themselves and has AIDS be careful how you clean it up. Otherwise the risk is really minimal. DTD
just want to know
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.