|just want to know
Feb 7, 2001
can a person who has been cut or is sterile from an operation be able to transmit aids while receiving oral sex?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Oral sex is a low risk behavior, but it is still a risk. A vasectomy has nothing to do with transmission. However, a cut that is bleeding can certainly increase risk. DTD
continued use of rebatron therapy?
Aids and caregivers
- Is Herpes And Hiv The Same?
- How Long Does It Take To Feel Hiv?
- Hiv Professionals Dating Service
- When Does Acute Hiv Infection Occur?
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Hiv Positive?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.