|just want to know
Feb 7, 2001
can a person who has been cut or is sterile from an operation be able to transmit aids while receiving oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Oral sex is a low risk behavior, but it is still a risk. A vasectomy has nothing to do with transmission. However, a cut that is bleeding can certainly increase risk. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should Healthcare Worker Be Tested To See If They Are Hiv Positive?
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Do Gay Monogamous Couples Get Hiv?
- Hiv Test Accurate After 5 Months
- Can A Cbc Show Signs To A Doctor Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.