|just want to know
Feb 7, 2001
can a person who has been cut or is sterile from an operation be able to transmit aids while receiving oral sex?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Oral sex is a low risk behavior, but it is still a risk. A vasectomy has nothing to do with transmission. However, a cut that is bleeding can certainly increase risk. DTD
continued use of rebatron therapy?
Aids and caregivers
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.