Feb 7, 2001
how long does a person have to live with hepatitis c?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a good question that is still being debated. Some people will live a normal life-span and some will die or require a liver transplant. The trick is determining which is which. At present, the best test to help us decide is a liver biopsy. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Precum
- Touching Vagina And AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Stripper?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Sharing A Razor?
- Ache In Testicles Sign Of Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.