pegylated interferon clinical trials
Feb 7, 2001
I have Hep-C which went to near zero under interferon and ribavirin, and returned to higher levels when treatment ceased. Are any pegylated interferon trials to be conducted in the San Francisco bay area (Stanford or Berkeley)?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Pegylated interferon was approved in January 2001 and you should be able to access it soon. The people at UCSF have lots of trials in their liver unit that they would be happy to talk to you about. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.