Student asking for term paper
Feb 7, 2001
I am writing a term paper on AIDS and I need to ask an expert about the subject. I wanted to know what are some of the worst symptoms of AIDS you have ever seen?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The worst things that happen in my opinion is the loss of mental acuity or AIDS dementia. People really lose their minds. The worst thing to look at is Kaposi's Sarcoma. When it becomes very bad it's purple and can cause large tumors all over the body including the face. It is very disfiguring and causes people a great deal of anguish. Good luck with your term paper! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.