|Student asking for term paper
Feb 7, 2001
I am writing a term paper on AIDS and I need to ask an expert about the subject. I wanted to know what are some of the worst symptoms of AIDS you have ever seen?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The worst things that happen in my opinion is the loss of mental acuity or AIDS dementia. People really lose their minds. The worst thing to look at is Kaposi's Sarcoma. When it becomes very bad it's purple and can cause large tumors all over the body including the face. It is very disfiguring and causes people a great deal of anguish. Good luck with your term paper! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.