Student asking for term paper

I am writing a term paper on AIDS and I need to ask an expert about the subject. I wanted to know what are some of the worst symptoms of AIDS you have ever seen?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The worst things that happen in my opinion is the loss of mental acuity or AIDS dementia. People really lose their minds. The worst thing to look at is Kaposi's Sarcoma. When it becomes very bad it's purple and can cause large tumors all over the body including the face. It is very disfiguring and causes people a great deal of anguish. Good luck with your term paper! DTD

False Positives
HIV/HCV+ REBETRON FAILURE AND HEMOCHROMOTISIS?