|Fire Fighter looking For answers.
Feb 7, 2001
Can you please send me all you can about Hepatitis C and how its contracted aside from the intercourse part of the info I would be grateful. Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Troy, Hepatitis C is transmitted mostly from blood and blood products. I suggest you do a medical literature search if you want all the information available. It is voluminous! It is rarely transmitted sexually. Good luck with your search! DTD
Hep C only no HIV
Liver Biopsy - Please give description
- Neuropathy Numbness Fingers
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.