|Pegulated Interferon: FDA Approval?
Feb 7, 2001
I was told that Pegasys (pegulated interferon) was to be approved by the FDA in December of last year. NOW, I am told (maybe) this month. The FDA database doesn't have ANYTHING on it. Are they going to approve this, or are we just going to die. Should I move to England or somewhere else, in order to have a chance to live?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Peg, The Schering drug Pegintron was approved last week and should be available in your pharmacy by the end of January or early February. Pegasys is the Roche product and they are expecting approval later this spring. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.