Pegulated Interferon: FDA Approval?

I was told that Pegasys (pegulated interferon) was to be approved by the FDA in December of last year. NOW, I am told (maybe) this month. The FDA database doesn't have ANYTHING on it. Are they going to approve this, or are we just going to die. Should I move to England or somewhere else, in order to have a chance to live?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Peg, The Schering drug Pegintron was approved last week and should be available in your pharmacy by the end of January or early February. Pegasys is the Roche product and they are expecting approval later this spring. DTD

Too Old for Hepatitis Vaccine?
Hep C only no HIV