|Missing A.M. Rebetrol - pills
Mar 7, 2002
My husband had a meeting out of town today and forgot to take his morning Rebetrol pills. I was told he should not double up.
Can anything happen because he missed his dose?
He is currently taking PEG-INTRON shots once a week on Thursday and takes 3 pills in the A.M. and 3 pills in the P.M.
Would like your opinion please.
| Response from Dr. Fried
Ribavirin (Rebetol) has a very long half-life, it stays around a long-time in the body. He should NOT "double-up" on the next dose. Nothing will happen if he misses one morning dose, although he should not make a habit of missing doses regularly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.