Mar 7, 2002
i've had a hep b test done and my hep b surface ab results was reactive. what does that mean?
Response from Dr. Fried
If that was the only positive test, then you received the HBV vaccine and are immune. If the anti-HBcore is also positive, then you had a natural infection but developed immunity. In both these situations, the HBs antigen is negative.
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes During Window Period
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.