Mar 7, 2002
Are there any conditions where HCV can hide and not be detected? For instance at 3 months after a known exposure could you be RIBA negative, HCV Quan and Qual negative and still have Hepatitis C
| Response from Dr. Fried
By three months after an exposure, the HCV PCR tests should be positive if infection is present. The person that you describe does not have HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.