Mar 4, 2002
I was told that Cryoglobulins have been detected in my blood but I am negative for all Hep.
Is there any way that the Cryoglobulins can fool other Hep tests?
HCV in particular?
What else might cause them?
Thanks for any clarity you can offer!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I would be sure that you have had a HCV PCR test several times. Cryoglobulins are almost always associated with HCV. Have the test again! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.