Mar 4, 2002
Are Cryoglobulins present with acute hepatitis C or are they typically associated with a chronic infection?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That's an easy one. So far they are only associated with chronic hepatitis C. They are relatively rare, but virtually always associated with HCV. DTD
Undetect HCV but still high lfts.
Awaiting HCV results
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.