|hepatitas b first test
Feb 28, 2002
I was tested positive for hepatitas B.I am so confused and worried.I would like to know what does inactive hepatiias mean.What showed up on my blood results to come to this conclusion.Why was I not given any medication and can this disease be cured or treated so that no one else can get it.
| Response from Dr. Fried
See the answer to the last question. Inactive HBV has a very low chance of transmission. Nevertheless, sexual partners and household contacts should be vaccinated for HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Flaky Skin?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash A Sign Of AIDS?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.