|My 2 year old daughter
Feb 28, 2002
Thank you for your fast response. I greatly appreciate it. I don't blame my husband I realize it was not his fault. He is very careful and I am sure he wiped it off, we are just being paranoid, but better safe then sorry!
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.