|My 2 year old daughter
Feb 28, 2002
Thank you for your fast response. I greatly appreciate it. I don't blame my husband I realize it was not his fault. He is very careful and I am sure he wiped it off, we are just being paranoid, but better safe then sorry!
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.