|HCV-infection through blood in food
Feb 28, 2002
Suppose a worker at a local restaurant was to cut his finger while preparing my sandwich and a drop or 2 of his blood got into my sandwich. Can I get infected with the hepatitis c virus through this quantity of blood, when I eat the sandwich a few minutes later?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if you have a lession ,or laceration in the mouth.This is highly unprobable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.