|Hepatitis A Vaccine Mishap
Feb 27, 2002
My daughter went in to a clinic to receive her (second in the series) Hep A & B yesterday and accidently received a double dose of Hep A. Are there serious side effects? Will there be any damage to her liver?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is little risk to any adverse effects from a double dose of vaccine. Sometimes a double dose is given to people who do not respond the first time. It should not be a problem! DTD
Long term side effects
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- Hiv Concentration In Body Fluids
- What Causes Esophageal Candidiasis?
- Is 3 Months Hiv Test Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.