|Aids and caregivers
Dec 18, 2000
I am a preschool teacher and I was wondering how can I protect myself from becoming infected with the Aids virus from the children I work with. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is really no risk to you if you are not using needles on them. AIDS is transmitted through blood and sex, not through casual contact. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
- Things That Can Trigger A Herpes Outbreak
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.