Dec 18, 2000
How long do AIDS or each form of Hepatitis reside on a surface, relating to a medical setting or on medical instruments that are exposed to these blood borne pathogens?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
See earlier answers. Neither virus can live outside the body for more than a few hours. DTD
hepatitis with syphilis
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.