Dec 18, 2000
How long can the HCV live outside the body? Can anything like water reactivate it?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
HCV does not live for long outside the body unless it is still wet inside of a blood clot. Water cannot reactivate it. Bleach or soap will effectively kill it. Be clean! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.