Dec 18, 2000
How long can the HCV live outside the body? Can anything like water reactivate it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
HCV does not live for long outside the body unless it is still wet inside of a blood clot. Water cannot reactivate it. Bleach or soap will effectively kill it. Be clean! DTD
Discovering AIDS in Eastern Europe & Cental Asia
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.