|Discovering AIDS in Eastern Europe & Cental Asia
Dec 18, 2000
Why did it take so long for AIDS to get to Central Asia and Eastern Europe.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It probably was there all along, but was not being talked about until freedom of information became an issue. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Worried About Hiv Can't Sleep Already Have Herpes
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.