Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hepatitis c
Dec 18, 2000

i have been diagnosed with h c my viral load is over 6 million i am chronic i also suffer from depression and my dr doesn't think i am not canidate for interferon he doessnt want to take me as A PT I NEED A BIOPSY BUT HAVE no insurance is my viral load dangerously high should i get tx asap or what desperate in fl

Response from Dr. Dieterich

First thing you need to do is to get yourself insurance. If you cannot I would suggest that you get yourself to the major research centers in Florida in Miami or Gainesville or Tampa and get on a research trial and maybe some of this will be paid for! Good luck! DTD

Previous
Which PEG Interferon is best?
Next
Discovering AIDS in Eastern Europe & Cental Asia

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.