hepatitis c

i have been diagnosed with h c my viral load is over 6 million i am chronic i also suffer from depression and my dr doesn't think i am not canidate for interferon he doessnt want to take me as A PT I NEED A BIOPSY BUT HAVE no insurance is my viral load dangerously high should i get tx asap or what desperate in fl

Response from Dr. Dieterich

First thing you need to do is to get yourself insurance. If you cannot I would suggest that you get yourself to the major research centers in Florida in Miami or Gainesville or Tampa and get on a research trial and maybe some of this will be paid for! Good luck! DTD

Which PEG Interferon is best?
Discovering AIDS in Eastern Europe & Cental Asia