Dec 19, 2000
what is a 87.h result on a alt (alanine aminotransferase)test. i had a 32. a year ago.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
milk thistle & liver
- Is Burning Urethra A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.