Dec 19, 2000
what is a 87.h result on a alt (alanine aminotransferase)test. i had a 32. a year ago.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
milk thistle & liver
- Will Thrush Go Away After Stopping Antibiotic?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.