Dec 19, 2000
what is a 87.h result on a alt (alanine aminotransferase)test. i had a 32. a year ago.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
milk thistle & liver
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Does HIV Die When Diluted In Water?
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
- How Often Does The Military Test For HIV?
- Tested Negative At Six Weeks And Positive At 12 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.