|oral sex and hiv
Jan 2, 2001
i had protected sex with a paid escort, i used a latex condom, however i did lick her clitoris briefly before she came. she told me she was hiv negative, and i do not have any oral cuts or sores......im worried though..it has been about 6 weeks and no real symthoms...what do you suggest
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a very low risk exposure, however in another 6 weeks you should check your HIV Antibody test and then do it yearly. DTD
10 year old daughter with Hep C
Help I need advice
- Do You Have To Take Hiv Test To Become A Firefighter?
- What Indicates Hiv On Cbc?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- The Longest Anyone Has Lived With Hiv
- Latest News On Hiv Cure Vaccine
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.