|oral sex and hiv
Jan 2, 2001
i had protected sex with a paid escort, i used a latex condom, however i did lick her clitoris briefly before she came. she told me she was hiv negative, and i do not have any oral cuts or sores......im worried though..it has been about 6 weeks and no real symthoms...what do you suggest
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a very low risk exposure, however in another 6 weeks you should check your HIV Antibody test and then do it yearly. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.