Thanx

Dear Doc,

Not a question although I probably should be askin bein that I was diagnosed in 86 with HIV and just found out in November of 2000 that Im also blessed with the Hep C virus and I do nothing at all for treatment except eat well, excersise and try not to be disgusted too often. What I did wanna say though is "God Bless You" Doc for giving a Damn! I really appreciate a guy that gives of himself from the heart and with you its obvious. I was trained for a medical profession and never went to work in the field because.........well you know why. I just couldn't deal with the "crap" that goes along with the territory and I only say this so that you'll know I have a full understanding of the demands on your time and how precious your frequently invaded private time really is. Thanx again for giving a damn Doc and again........ "God Bless You"

Empty_Shell

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Empty Shell,

Thanks for your kind words of support. There are some really angry people out there who send ugly emails and yours makes them all worthwhile. After all most of us MD's are really only trying to help. Happy New Year! DTD

need basic info on hiv ,hep c
nine year old wants to know how HIV started.