|need basic info on hiv ,hep c
Jan 5, 2001
I have a friend that has hiv and hep c .I know very little about either one .How is it transmitted our my children in the house? Where do i start to look for info?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Both are bloodborne infections and are no real risk to your children. Only blood is infectious. HIV is a sexually transmitted disease and safe sex is the best way to avoid it. This site has a huge amount of information on both diseases. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.