|Can Vaccination cause HBsAg to be Positive
Jan 5, 2001
Is there any possibility that a person vaccinated for Hepatitis -B, can get Hepatitis-B or the blood test can show positive due to antibodies of Vaccination? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No vaccine is perfect, but generally if someone gets the vaccine they will have antibodies to hepatitis B, not antigen, and they should be protected against hepatitis B. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Contraindications To Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Toothbrush?
- Can U Get HIV From Drinking After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.