Thank you

Dr., this is not a question, but rather a big thank you for taking the time to read through the forum and providing some help. You answered my note on support groups, and it really impressed me that you would take the time to do something. Hearing an answer from a doctor made me feel like I should be doing more to help, so today I will focus my time on talking to others who may benefit from it and not just feeling sorry for myself. God bless you. Ted

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Ted,

An inspiring note for all of us. I highly recommend Ted's advice to all of you, the best way to feel better is to go out and help someone else. This is a New Year, let's all go out and help just one more person, what a better world it will be! DTD

Band Aids
alcoholic hepatitis and hepatitis C