Liver enzymes

I had lab work done and the following was revealed initially. ALT=104, Ast=41, Alk. Phos.=152, and GGT=328. My doctor asked if I drank alcohol and I said socially mostly. I stopped drinking for 30 days and the following results were, ALT=87, AST=26, and Alk.Phos.=126, the GGT was not included in the panel performed, later the Dr. stated that the GGT was more confirmatory for a disease. Anyway I have been tested for Hep.B/C in the past two years and both were neg. With last test showing neg. on the initial blood screen mentioned above. Is it safe to say it was the alcohol causing the enzymes to increase because they all came down considerably and my Dr. said not worry about it. Your thoughts please.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It does sound like alcohol. You may want to confirm the hep B and C tests again and it could also be cholesterol and triglycerides as well as several other liver diseases. If it does not totally return to normal, you should see a liver specialist. DTD

Swollen Lymph Nodes and rash in throat
Scared