Swollen Lymph Nodes and rash in throat

I have had tiny pink bumps (like a rash) in the back of my throat and swollen lymph nodes since the end of October 2000. My throat is not sore, but I sometimes have tingling sensation and pressure in my throat. The small bumps in my throat are painless. I had an HIV test the first of November and the first of January 2001 and they were both negative. Is it possible to have the symptoms and still test negative? Please help, I am scared....Also please do NOT post my e-mail.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Swollen,

Anything is possible, but after two negative tests I would assume you are fine. Continue to practice safe sex and you will have nothing to worry about! DTD

How do I prevent HIV
Liver enzymes