|How do I prevent HIV
Jan 19, 2001
How could I prevent HIV/AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
HIV is a sexually transmitted disease for the most part so to avoid it practice safe sex! It is also transmitted in blood so avoid sharing needles. Sounds easy doesn't it? DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From French Kissing?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Condom Broke Anal Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
- Is Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.