|How do I prevent HIV
Jan 19, 2001
How could I prevent HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
HIV is a sexually transmitted disease for the most part so to avoid it practice safe sex! It is also transmitted in blood so avoid sharing needles. Sounds easy doesn't it? DTD
Can I get infected?
Swollen Lymph Nodes and rash in throat
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Hiv Rash On Arm
- Routine Blood Work That Signals Hiv
- What Happens When Hiv Disease Goes Untreated?
- How Long Is It Before You Have Symptoms Of Thrush After Contracted?
- Cd4 Count If No Detectable Antibodies
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.