|is hep.c considered disability such as aids?
Jan 19, 2001
it seems that most of what i read puts hep.c in the same category as aids except in the disability classifications. can you shed any light on this. j.w.s.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Does HIV/HCV Viral Load Affect Likelihood of Transmission to Others?
Hepatitis B and Vaginal fluids
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.