is hep.c considered disability such as aids?
Jan 19, 2001
it seems that most of what i read puts hep.c in the same category as aids except in the disability classifications. can you shed any light on this. j.w.s.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- How Long Before Hiv Symptoms Show Up?
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.