|is hep.c considered disability such as aids?
Jan 19, 2001
it seems that most of what i read puts hep.c in the same category as aids except in the disability classifications. can you shed any light on this. j.w.s.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Does HIV/HCV Viral Load Affect Likelihood of Transmission to Others?
Hepatitis B and Vaginal fluids
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
- Can Hiv Pass Through Intact Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.