anal sex and HepC

I have had unprotected anal sex a number of times (I was the bottom). What are the chances of HepC infection? What tests should I have to make sure I am clear. (I am HIV pos)

Response from Dr. Fried

Hepatitis B and hepatitis C (less commonly) can be transmitted sexually. Anal intercourse is a particularly high risk activity. You should be screened for both HBV and HCV. If you have not already been infected with HBV, you need to get the HBV vaccine. Of course there are a whole host of other sexually diseases for which you are at risk. You definitely need counseling from your healthcare professional about minimizing your risk (and that of your parner) with these practices.

hepatitis concerns
Is this a sympton of any Hepatitis??