|I REALLY WANT TO KNOW
Jan 19, 2001
Hi doctor deteirch. i just want to ask you that is it necessary that if someone is infected with hepatitis can be infected with hiv also? maybe my question is not good but please try to answer me. thanks for your precious time.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most people who have hepatitis do not have HIV. However about 35% of people who have HIV have hepatitis, because of shared risks. It is certainly possible to get both at the same time. Get tested if you want to know! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.