|I REALLY WANT TO KNOW
Jan 19, 2001
Hi doctor deteirch. i just want to ask you that is it necessary that if someone is infected with hepatitis can be infected with hiv also? maybe my question is not good but please try to answer me. thanks for your precious time.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most people who have hepatitis do not have HIV. However about 35% of people who have HIV have hepatitis, because of shared risks. It is certainly possible to get both at the same time. Get tested if you want to know! DTD
test 1 jm 01/18
Window Period for Hepatitis B
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.