Rate of fibrosis progression with hcv

I am a 40+ year old female who became infected with HCV about 4 years ago. My acute infection produced many symptoms including,jaudice,dark urine, and light colored stools. I do not drink or use drugs and haven't for the past two and a half years. My chronic infection also has with it many debilitating symptoms. I had my biopsy done 6 mo. ago and it showed my liver to already be at stage 2 fibrosis and inflamation with bridging. From all that I have read I am concuding that the "normal" rate of fibrosis progression is around 0.19 and that my biopsy would indicate a progression rate of about 0.5. Am I correct in assuming this and would this indicate that I have a more viremic course that what is usually seen?? Thank you for your time and answer in advance.

Response from Dr. Fried

To make this long story short, there is no such thing as "normal" rate of fibrosis progression with HCV. It depends on many factors, most of which are poorly understood. Clearly, you should not drink alcohol. At stage 2 fibrosis over a relatively short duration of infection, you should seriously discuss treatment options with your gastroenterologist.

2nd HBV vaccine dose
IL-2 Clinical trial question