|2nd HBV vaccine dose
Feb 18, 2002
I was suppose to have my second HBV vaccine dose a week ago. Would it be effective if I take the second dose now? or shuld I start again? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Fried
Take the second HBV vaccine now. One week late will not make a difference. Try to stay on schedule for the third dose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.