|2nd HBV vaccine dose
Feb 18, 2002
I was suppose to have my second HBV vaccine dose a week ago. Would it be effective if I take the second dose now? or shuld I start again? Thank you
Response from Dr. Fried
Take the second HBV vaccine now. One week late will not make a difference. Try to stay on schedule for the third dose.
hepatitis b positive treatment
Rate of fibrosis progression with hcv
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.