|2nd HBV vaccine dose
Feb 18, 2002
I was suppose to have my second HBV vaccine dose a week ago. Would it be effective if I take the second dose now? or shuld I start again? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Fried
Take the second HBV vaccine now. One week late will not make a difference. Try to stay on schedule for the third dose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- What Is Normal Cbc With Hep C And Hep B?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.