|2nd HBV vaccine dose
Feb 18, 2002
I was suppose to have my second HBV vaccine dose a week ago. Would it be effective if I take the second dose now? or shuld I start again? Thank you
Response from Dr. Fried
Take the second HBV vaccine now. One week late will not make a difference. Try to stay on schedule for the third dose.
hepatitis b positive treatment
Rate of fibrosis progression with hcv
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.