Feb 18, 2002
My son & I are e antigen negative as of 22 years ago, should this be repeated?
Response from Dr. Fried
Assuming that you are chronic carriers of HBV (HBsAg positive), it is definitely time to get rechecked. HBV may have cleared completely, remained in the inactive carrier state, or become active again. See your healthcare professional for updated HBV testing and liver enzyme analysis.
Confused about Hepatitis B core ab
hepatites B immunity
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.