Feb 18, 2002
My son & I are e antigen negative as of 22 years ago, should this be repeated?
Response from Dr. Fried
Assuming that you are chronic carriers of HBV (HBsAg positive), it is definitely time to get rechecked. HBV may have cleared completely, remained in the inactive carrier state, or become active again. See your healthcare professional for updated HBV testing and liver enzyme analysis.
Confused about Hepatitis B core ab
hepatites B immunity
- Does Thrush Cause Diarrhea?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.